March 17, 2013
The American Association of Family and Consumer Science (AAFCS)
1. To provide leadership and support for professionals whose work assists individuals, families, and communities in making informed decisions about their well-being, relationships, and resources to achieve optimal quality of life.
2. Members are automatically enrolled and receive all the benefits of your affiliate.
a. Significant discount for the AAFCS Conference
b. Members only discount on books and subscribed FCS Research Journal
c. Insurance plans
d. Discounts on rental cars, sears appliances, and more
3. Professional: 135 ; Students: 60
4. March 22,2013 in Cambridge, Ohio
5. Journal of FCS, FCS Research Journal, PR/Media Tool Kit, Teacher Resource Directory, Publications and Products Catalog, Cornell University Library, Life Skills Course Framework, and Newsletters.
The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
1. To serve and act on behalf of the needs, rights, and well-being of all young children with primary focus on the provision of educational and developmental services and resources.
2. Members receive 6 cutting edge books each year, 20% discount on all products in the online store, 5 digital issues of award-winning Young Children, NEXT for Young Children, and Tesoros y Colores, Reduced registration fees for the conferences, discounted insurance plans, and more.
3. Professional: ; Student:
4. July 1, 2013 in Washington, D.C.
5. Week of the Young Child, Event Planning Handbook, Social Media Guide, Event Map, and more.
6. I am most interested in NAEYC because it is the Association for my major and it will help me better my education with children. It will also give me connections to get my daycare chain at the level I want it to be on.
Phi Upsilon Omicron
1. An honor society in the integrated field of family and consumer sciences, offers an environment empowering lifelong learning,...