title - Racism in British Football
1. What is your age group?
Under 15 , 16 - 24, 25 - 35, 36 - 45, 46 - 55, 56 - 65, Over 65
2. What is your ethnic group?
White Britsh, White other, Black British, Black African, Asian, British Asian, Chinese, Black Carribean, Mixed Race, Other Ethnic Group.
3. In which region of Britain are you currently?
South West, South East, Yorkshire and the Humber, North East, North West, Midlands, London
4. How Serious a problem would you consider racism to be in British football at the moment?
Very Serious, Quite Serious, Not very serious, Not serious at all
5. Have you ever experienced any of the following types of Racism within British football?
Racial abuse towards players/staff , Lack of opportunities for ethnic groups, Racially motivated violence, Racism amongst fans, Racial stereotyping/segregation , None of the above
6. Do you feel that racism is particularly aparent within any of these specific areas of football?
Fan Racism, Racism towards managers and players (lack of opportunity), Racism by club officials/board members, Policies and methods used by football associations, none of these areas.
7. Which of the following schemes that have been introduced to tackle racism in British football are you most familiar with?
Kick it out campaign (Lets kick racism out of football), Stand up Speak up Campaign, Unite against racism, Show racism the red card, None of the above.
8. Do you think that the implementation of these schemes have been successful?
Very successful, Some success, Neither better nor worse, Not successful, Made situation worse, Unsure.
9. Any other comments you would like to make about the issue of racism in Britsh football?