Management 365 Research Paper Assignment
Each student is required to research and write a six (6)-page term paper. The topic for this paper will be selected from a list provided on Titanium. In addition to the final term paper, each student will provide a written two page mid-term project status report. Details for both the status report and final paper follow:
Each student will provide the instructor a list of at least for topics from the list provided in the Assignments section of Titanium. This list should be in the order of preference of topics on which you would like to research. The list will be turned in class on 6 September 2012. Your instructor will subsequently notify you of your approved topic. Duplicate topic selection will be arbitrated by the instructor. Once you have been notified by your instructor the name of the topic for which you have been approved, you will not be able to change topics.
Mid-Term Status Report
In support of your research paper, you are required to submit a two page mid-term status report due on 18 October 2012. When writing the paper, please follow the following guidelines:
• doubled spaced
• no cover page
• Times new Roman, 12 point font
• top, bottom and side margins no greater than one (1) inch in size
• APA style
Number your paper from 1 through 6 and address the following points:
1. Title of your research project
2. A summary outlining the focus of the project, i.e., what you will be writing about
3. A list of sources you are using for your research (Wikipedia is not an acceptable source) 4. A statement of progress, i.e., how far you are in your research, writing, etc.
5. A discussion of any problems you are encountering in your research. If you’re not
having any, don’t create them.
6. An outline of your final report (basic format for an outline uses an alternating series of
numbers and letters, indented accordingly)
Individual Research Paper
You will be required to prepare and submit an...