MGMT 591: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Overview of Organization
The organization that will be the topic of discussion in my final project paper is Exxon mobil company Exxon Mobil Corporation is the parent of Esso, Mobil and ExxonMobil companies around the world. Exxon Mobil Corporation (Exxon Mobil) is a manufacturer and marketer of commodity petrochemicals, including olefins, aromatics, polyethylene and polypropylene plastics and a range of specialty products. It also has interests in electric power generation facilities. The Company has a number of divisions and affiliates with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso or Mobil. Divisions and affiliated companies of ExxonMobil operate or market products in the United States and other countries of the world. The head quarter is located in Houston Texas USA.
The company have many departments. For example Procurement (Payable service), Chemical Pretroleum, Human resources, Customer service certer. The each department they have people mixed from international, because the exxon mobil is an international company.
I am a Human resources manager. My duties
• Manages and organizes multiple functional areas within Human Resources including providing technical direction to technical/professional and clerical staff within assigned areas.
• Consults with and advises administrators and employee representatives on personnel-related policies and procedures.
• Interprets and communicates laws and regulations to ensure the agency is aware of its legal responsibilities; in conjunction with the Legal Department
• Develops and implements personnel rules and regulations, and interprets and administers human resources-related provisions of collective bargaining agreements.
• Analyzes processes and procedures in assigned functional areas including conducting research and statistical analyses, and makes recommendations for...