DIPLOMA OF MARKETING
BSBMKG516A Profile International Marketing
BSBMKG502b – Establish and adjust the Marketing Mix
Semester 2, 2012
The marking guide for each part of this project is included.
All elements of the marking guide must be addressed.
All students must use this guide to self-assess their assignment and
include it with their assignment before handing it in.
ASSESSMENT AND MARKETING GUIDE FOR
DIPLOMA OF MARKETING - SEMESTER 2, 2012
ESTABLISH AND ADJUST THE MARKETING MIX
PROFILE INTERNATIONAL MARKETS
ASSESSMENT PROJECT - PART 1 (Due Week 4 – 15 August 2012)
This is an individual assessment. Imagine that you have been employed to investigate a potential international market for your chosen business. Your investigation and recommendations must be believable and achievable.
Select potential international markets for investigation
1. You are required to choose an Australian product to review or you can select Central Institute of Technology. To be discussed and approved by your lecturer.
2. You will be taking this product to an international market – please choose a country (to be discussed and approved by your lecturer)
3. Provide an overview of the product chosen – you must cover the Marketing Mix (4 Ps), PEST, cultural and legal.
Content Met Y/N Comments
Select potential international market:
Identify your product and chosen country.
• Has the product and country been identified.
• Identify information sources for selection of international markets
• Determine readiness to market products or services internationally (Marketing Mix 4 P’s)
• Determine and document criteria to determine suitability of international markets for product or service (PEST)
• Access and use information sources to determine suitability of international markets for product or service to be marketed.
Formal Report & Reference List
A formal report must be...