Individual starting values 3
1. Introduction 4
2. Description of fuel 5
3. Description of location 8
4. Description of target use 10
5. Owners problem, their needs, expectations and technical requirements 12
6. Environmental pressure groups problem, their needs, expectations and technical requirements 14
7. Government’s problem, its needs, expectations and technical requirements 16
8. Summary 18
9. References 20
Individual starting values
Fuel source: Demolition wood
Fuel amount: 150000 t (wet)/a
Wood was the first source of energy opened by people and for ages was the only way to produce heat especially in timber regions. Even now wood fuel is widespread in private residences heating.
However, wood fuel never been widespread in central heating, more cheap and convenient sources were used, such as coal, gas, etc.
Nowadays, when traditional energy sources become more and more expensive and perspective of it exhaustion is more and more obvious, projects based on usage of uncommon fuels become more and more popular. Using of wood wastes helps us to solve not only energy problem, but also ecological – decrease emission of greenhouse...